Marc and Angel Chernoff are New York Times best-selling authors, professional coaches, bloggers, and self-proclaimed “ full-time students of life.”
Some time ago I came across an article by Marc about toxic behaviors that hinder our success and happiness in life. I suppose you could say that today’s list, is NOT one to live by. If your life is not what you want it to be, maybe some of these behaviors are holding you back.
9 Toxic Behaviors Holding Good People Back.
1. Believing and insisting that life is simply too hard and too unfair.
2. Procrastinating on everything, again and again.
3. Placing 100% of the responsibility and blame on others.
4. Comparing oneself to others, and then harboring envy or jealousy.
5. Refusing to trust people.
6. Passionately hating people, for whatever reason.
7. Letting doubts fuel negativity and withdrawal.
8. Expecting (and needing) everything to always go as planned.
9. Letting impatience derail every possibility of making progress.
Marc was right when he wrote, “The quality of your behavior drives the quality of your life.”
By the way how many of these violate specific Scriptural instructions or general Bible principles? Can you think of a Bible passage that speaks to each of these?
To read the article these are taken from, click this link.
Happy Friday, everyone.
–Ken Weliever, The Preacherman
One response to “Friday’s List To Live By #91”
Pingback: Weekly Recap: June 24-July 1 | ThePreachersWord