August 29, 2021 · 7:45 pm
“Out of the mouth of babes,” is a proverbial and biblical idiom we use to express the unique and sometimes humorous wisdom of children.
Here are a few that have made the rounds for years by an unnamed author and source.
Patrick age 10: “Never trust a dog to watch your food.”
Michael age 14: “When your dad is mad and asks you, “Do I look stupid?” don’t answer him.” Continue reading →
August 29, 2021 · 4:29 am
Admittedly, there’s a lot of junk posted on social media in general, and on facebook specifically. However, there is a lot of good stuff too.
- Reports of conversions to Christ.
- Churches broadcasting Bible classes and sermons.
- News from fellow Christians that’s uplifting.
- Photos of God’s wonderful creation.
- Spiritually thought-provoking conversations.
- Notes of congratulations.
- Encouraging posts that brighten your day.
- Devotional blogs (like ThePreachersWord)
Continue reading →