Last week I came across a list by an unknown author, “45 Lessons Life Taught Me.” I shared the first 22 last Friday. Today completes the list.
It contains a bit of “life under the sun” wisdom, some spiritual advice, and a little humor. I think you will like it.
If you missed last week’s list, click here for part one.
45 Lessons Life Taught Me
23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ‘In five years, will this matter?’
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in God’s providence.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
35. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that matters, in the end, is that you truly loved.
39. Get outside every day.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come.
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
Let me add #46. God is good. All the time.
Have a great day.
–Ken Weliever, The Preacherman
2 responses to “Friday’s List To Live By #94”
Lol I love lists…
Pingback: Weekly Recap: July 17-22 | ThePreachersWord