Our word this week was “purpose,” which we introduced on Monday. On Tuesday, we asked, “Are You Finding and Fulfilling God’s Purpose For Your Life?”
We close the week with Friday’s list offering 7 benefits and blessings of embracing God’s purpose for your life.
The Power of God’s Purpose
(1) God’s purpose gives meaning to life.
Purpose moves you from survival mode, past success, to significance.
(2) God’s purpose reduces frustration.
Purpose makes life more pleasant and pleasurable.
(3) God’s purpose increases our motivation.
Purpose produces hope. Inspires action. And encourages steadfast endurance.
(4) God’s purpose allows for greater concentration.
Purpose empowers us to stay mentally, emotionally, and spiritually alert.
(5) God’s purpose simplifies your life.
Purpose reduces confusion. And makes life less complex.
(6) God’s purpose keeps your eyes on the goal.
Purpose provides focus on what’s really important in life.
(7) God’s purpose reaps eternal rewards.
Purpose prepares you for eternity. And keeps the reward real.
The person without a purpose is like a ship without a rudder.
–Ken Weliever, The Preacherman