Today’s list is authored by my preaching colleague and fellow Hoosier, Max Dawson.
In his weekly email, Max’s Monday Musings, my brother offered some help with our Christmas shopping list this year with ten gifts everyone can give.
TEN PRICELESS GIFTS
1. To your enemy, give love and forgiveness (Matthew 5:44).
2. To your friend, give honesty and integrity (Proverbs 11:3).
3. To the grieving and hurting, give comfort (2 Corinthians 1:3-4).
4. To an aged parent, give honor (Proverbs 16:31; Matthew 15:4).
5. To the needy, give a helping hand (Proverbs 31:20).
6. To your neighbor, give love as you love yourself (Matthew 22:39).
7. To every child, give a good example (Proverbs 1:8-9).
8. To your spouse, give love and esteem (Ephesians 6:33).
9. To yourself, give a renewed mind (Romans 12:2).
10. To God, give love with all your heart, soul, and mind (Matthew 22:37).
Thanks for these suggestions, Max. Indeed these gifts are priceless. And you don’t have to wait until Christmas to give them. Furthermore, you will find when you give these gifts, others will reciprocate And God will bless you.
–Ken Weliever, The Preacherman