I have done a lot of reading over the years from the famous author anonymous. I came across this list in my file on “life” some time ago. I’m sharing it with you because I liked it and I think you will too. And it’s Bible-based.
A list for living that will change your life
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully
2. Don’t believe all that you hear, spend all you have, or sleep all you want.
3. When you say “I love you” mean it.
4. When you say, I’m sorry, look the person in the eye.
5. Never laugh at anyone’s dreams.
6. Don’t judge people by their relatives.
7. Call your mom.
8. Say “Bless you” when you hear someone sneeze.
9. In disagreements, fight fairly No name-calling!
10. Remember the three R’s: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions
11. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
12. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
13. Spend some time alone.
14. Read more books and watch less TV.
15. Pray. There’s immeasurable power in it.
16. Mind your own business.
17. Trust in God, but lock your car.
18. Remember that your character is your destiny.
Think you’ve got enough to keep you busy the rest of the week?! In case you don’t, let me add one more
#19. Pay someone you meet a compliment every day. If you’re married, make that two people every day!
–Ken Weliever, The Preacherman
4 responses to “Friday’s List To Live By #45”
If we all practiced those it would make a difference!
Ken, I liked this list so much, I copied so I can share. Thanks you so much for the meaningful post. We need to post this on our mirrors and read it every morning just as a gentle reminder.
Good article, Brother Ken! Almost funny it is how some people can criticize at length, but compliment at brief!
Pingback: Weekly Recap: June 20-25 | ThePreachersWord