Friday’s list #6 was “10 Ways to Love Your Wife.” Today’s list, condensed and adapted from The Excellent Wife by Martha Peace, is “10 Ways To Love Your Husband.”
When practiced together by both husband and wife and applied consistently, these 20 suggestions would serve as a powerful basis on which to build and grow your marriage stronger.
Both lists are a wonderful application of 1 Corinthians 13 and Ephesians 5:22-32.
10 WAYS TO LOVE YOUR HUSBAND
1. Pray for him daily.
2. Speak words of kindness.
3. Give him an unexpected gift.
4. Thank him for something he has done.
5. Praise him for one of his good character qualities.
6. Be humble enough to confess your own failures.
7. Reaffirm your commitment to him.
8. Initiate a special time of lovemaking with him.
9. Spend time with him doing something he likes to do.
10. Obey God and let your husband see Christ in you.
“Let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband” (Eph 5:33).
–Ken Weliever, The Preacherman
To access the previous 17 Friday’s lists, click here.
2 responses to “Friday’s List To Live By #19”
Ken, I think the list for wives and this list for husbands is great. If more couples would abide by most of these suggestions, their marriages would be happier. Thanks for sharing and I copied to share with others.
Pingback: Weekly Recap: December 6-11 | ThePreachersWord