“Everyone needs this list to live,” suggested Tony and Marge Abram.
It combines both the positive and negative, in reminding us what to embrace and what to avoid. What to encourage and what to discourage. What to imbibe and from what to abstain.
Whether you totally agree or not with the assessment of their modifiers of “greatest” or “most,” it will provide you will some wonderful food for thought and reflection.
Everyone Needs this List to Live.
* The most destructive habit: Worry.
* The greatest Joy: Giving.
* The greatest loss: Loss of self-respect.
* The most satisfying work: Helping others.
* The ugliest personality trait: Selfishness.
* The most endangered species: Dedicated leaders.
* Our greatest natural resource: Our youth.
* The greatest “shot in the arm”: Encouragement.
* The greatest problem to overcome: Fear.
* The most effective sleeping pills, Peace of mind.
* The most crippling failure disease: Excuses.
* The most powerful force in life: Love.
* The most dangerous pariah: A gossiper.
* The world’s most incredible computer: The brain.
* The worst thing to be without: Hope.
* The deadliest weapon: The tongue.
* The two most power-filled words: “I Can”.
* The greatest asset: Faith.
* The most worthless emotion: Self-pity.
* The most beautiful attire: SMILE!
* The most prized possession: Integrity.
* The most powerful channel of communication: Prayer.
* The most contagious spirit: Enthusiasm.
* The most important person in life: GOD
Have a great day.
–Ken Weliever, The Preacherman