Today’s list is adapted from Dr. Charles Stanley’s book “Success God’s Way.”
It’s very succinct but each statement is packed with profound thought and transforming applications. In fact, I have linked each point to a past blog post, so, if you desire you can give the points greater thought and study.
8 IMPORTANT SPIRITUAL GOALS
1. To walk in the Spirit daily.
2. To serve God as divinely directed by his guidance and power.
3. To maximize my full potential.
4. To use all my talents and abilities in the way God created them to be used.
5. To fulfill God’s purpose for my life.
6. To experience and enjoy life to its fullest.
7. To have a feeling of deep and abiding satisfaction that I have fulfilled God’s goals for my life.
8. To know the joy that comes in knowing Christ.
Have a great day. And a wonderful weekend.
–Ken Weliever, The Preacherman
To access the past 8 lists in this series click here.