I have done a lot of reading over the years from the famous author anonymous. I came across this list in my file on “life” some time ago. I’m sharing it with you because I liked it and I think you will too. And it’s Bible based.
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully
2. Don’t believe all that you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
3. When you say “I Love you” mean it.
4. When you say, I’m sorry, look the person in the eye.
5. Never laugh at anyone’s dreams.
6. Don’t judge people by their relatives.
7. Call your mom.
8. Say “Bless you” when you hear someone sneeze.
9. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling!
10. Remember the three R’s: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
11. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
12. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
13. Spend some time alone.
14. Read more books and watch less TV.
15. Pray. There’’s immeasurable power in it.
16. Mind your own business.
17. Trust in God, but lock your car.
18. Remember that your character is your destiny.
Think you’ve got enough to keep you busy the rest of the week?! In case you don’t, let me add #19. Pay someone you meet a compliment every day. If you’re married, make that two people every day!
–Ken Weliever, The Preacherman